University of the People, the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, online academic institution dedicated to the global advancement of higher education is looking to hire Academic Program Managers for our Business Administration and Computer Science Departments.
Academic Program Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Curriculum Development/Enrichment
- Management of Course Development and Maintenance Processes
- Academic Supervision of Online Instructors
- Overall Student Goals Achievement
This is a hands-on position for a passionate educator desiring to be in on the ground floor of an exciting and ambitious global initiative.
Required Background, Experience and Skills;
- Ph.D. (preferred) or Masters Degree in Business-related or Computer Science-related field
- Previous university-level teaching experience – preferably online
- English Reading, Writing and Speaking at Mother Tongue Level (native English preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Academic Management experience
- Enthusiasm about democratization of higher education
This is a part-time position requiring approximately 20-25 hours per week.
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to mention the Jobs In Israel blog!