An Internet company is looking for a community manager to manage one of its customers’ community. The community manger will be in charge of:
- Engaging a community of activists online
- Be active in the Social Media (i.e. the Blogosphere, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Forums, etc).
- Write and maintain the customer’s blog.
Reports to the company’s Professional Services Manager and is based in Israel
- Find and recruit new relevant members to the community.
- Engage and communicate with the community in order to influence public opinion and create an online buzz.
- Set up social media profiles in the various social sites and maintain them.
- Be active in all online social activities relevant to the customer’s topic of interest.
- Maintain a fluent and active blog about the customer’s interest. Create new blog entries, review and respond to comments and interact with fellow bloggers.
Past experience in blog writing and promoting; heavy activity in forums (forum management is an advantage).
In-depth knowledge of the web 2.0 world. User-content sites, social book-marking, blogosphere, community oriented technology
The ideal candidate should demonstrate high personal drive, enthusiasm and commitment, and a true will to succeed.
A very strong spoken and written communication skill set in either German or French is mandatory.
The company located in Tel-Aviv.
Contact Person – Limor Lev
Contact Details – limorlev10(at)gmail.com