A leading provider of comprehensive technology solutions, specializing in the implementation and support of Financial and Business Management software. Featured in CRN Magazine's "Fast Growth 100."
Currently looking for an experienced PHP Web Developer to build custom website projects for the Company's clients.
This person will work with the Creative Director, Project Manager and Web Architect to define requirements, draw up specifications, and code the project through to completion. We work in a fast-paced, hands-on, team environment that will allow you to grow your skills.
Required Technical Skills:
- 3 - 5+ years of web application development experience
- 2 - 4+ years of PHP/MySQL experience (expert knowledge)
- Must be able to proficiently code in an object-oriented manner using all of the OOP constructs that are part of PHP 5, but which were not part of PHP 4
- Able to hand-code in XHTML
- Ability to follow development team coding standards
- Knowledge of DHTML and CSS
- Proficient in developing and reviewing functional requirements and code documentation
- Familiar with version control systems such as Subversion
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience designing and coding Joomla websites is an advantage
- Working knowledge of popular Joomla components, modules and bots and how to customize and integrate them into the website design