Mytopia is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager to join the marketing team of our growing social game studio. The Marketing Manager will create, implement, optimize, and manage online advertising campaigns and partners. This position will be responsible for buying ad inventory with partners such as Facebook, developing email campaigns, and will contribute to business development and overall marketing strategy. Responsibilities will include monitoring and analyzing campaign performance and other ongoing marketing activities.
As a member of one of the fastest growing companies in Israel, you will have an opportunity to work closely with all levels of the organization and be hands on in helping to achieve our performance and growth objectives.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Business administration, marketing, economics, psychology or communications – preferable
- 3-4 years online marketing experience, media buying experience - required
- Social network and search engine marketing experience – advantage
- Email marketing experience - preferred
- Game or game related marketing experience - preferred
- Strong analytic and quantitative ability and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- English mother tongue and familiarity with US, UK, Australian and Canadian markets
- Excellent writing skills
- Organized, methodical and numerical with high attention to detail
- A highly motivated, performance oriented and creative self-starter
- Committed and adaptable internet savvy team player
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines and targets
Mytopia is the largest game studio in Israel, producing original and TV branded social games. With a portfolio of hits on Facebook and smartphone platforms, Mytopia is rapidly emerging as a leader in the booming, international social game industry. Mytopia is based in Ramat Gan, Israel with a development team of over 40 engineers and backing by 888 Holdings.
Please email a C.V. with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.