We are looking for experienced and motivated people with both business and technical orientation, to own product initiatives end-to-end from the requirements phase, through development, all the way to market rollout. Product Managers are in a unique position to understand the marketplace and represent more than 8,000 enterprise and small business customers, while working closely with R&D in a state-of-the-art Software-as-a-Service environment using SCRUM methodology. This position is to be a Product Manager (PM) for the different LivePerson product offerings.
It is expected that the PM will be in charge of tying the company's business aspects with product development to ensure that the needs of the market are effectively translated into product requirements. This includes the definition, review and revision of all artifacts as required in LP product development process.
Responsibilities will include:
* Functional requirements specifications and actical business ownership, representing business stakeholders
* Collaborate with technical Ops teams to include R&D, QA, PMO, Production and Support
* BA/BSc, preferably engineering or computer science, MBA is an advantage
* 4-5 years of relevant software Product Management experience in the areas of analytics-driven marketing suites with knowledge in web technologies and good understanding of e-business and SaaS
* Experience with a structured product development methodologies. Agile/SCRUM is an advantage
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills and Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead a team and manage complex projects
* Detailed / analytically oriented
* Creative and self-motivated with the ability to work independently on a team with aggressive timetables
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Only relevant applicants will be contacted
Monday, March 8, 2010